The next day the slime slid down from the roof and landed in a pile in front of their doorstep. It slid under the door and into the house. They were eating breakfast and they choked as they saw it coming toward them.
When someone called in, because they hadn’t come into work for a few days, they found the body. Choked on breakfast, one of the doctors said. Strange, but it had been known to happen. There was nothing fishy about it at all.
The next day, slime slid down from the roof and landed in a pile in front of the doorstep of the doctor.